Playtime- A short documentary about DIRFloortime®
Play Time (2016) is an empowering short documentary about the experiences of the Fenton & Hernandez families with their children diagnosed with autism and the implementation of DIRFloortime® in their daily lives. This is a student production by Manuel Romero facilitated by the program of Communications and Mass Media of Unilatina International College in partnership with Children's Relationship Center.
- February 11, 2017 at the Hollywood Florida Film Festival. Click here for tickets.
- August 17, 2016 at Unilatina International College- Premiere (See Pictures of this event)
- September 24, 2016 at the 20th Annual International DIRFloortime Conference Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida (See Pictured of this event) .
- January 26, 2017 at St Thomas University (See pictures of this event)
- February 11, 2017 at the Hollywood Florida Film Festival
Upcoming screenings of the short film will be announced soon. Also if you are interested in hosting a viewing please contact us.
To access the film with Spanish Subtitles, click here